The Institute for Neuroscience and Consciousness Studies hosts two library collections:
These collections are available free to members of the associated organizations on a per-book lending basis. Please address inquiries about the library to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facilitated by treasurer and education director Don Switlick, these monthly programs are free and open to the public. Topics vary from consciousness, neuroscience, and metaphysics to altered states and alternate health. Presentations are videotaped by Bob Price and published on Vimeo and YouTube with future plans to air the videos on the Channel Austin public access channel. Ron Bryan’s presentation on his project, “Psychic Affectation of Electron Spin” is already on the air.
INACS Lecture Series
- Thomas Campbell – “Consciousness and the Larger Reality: The Inside Story” November 6-8, 2008
- Dean Radin – “Science & the Psychic / Entangled Minds” July 21-22, 2006
- William Tiller – “Some Science Adventures with Real Magic” September 30, 2005
- Stanley Krippner – “Finding Your Personal Myths through Dreams and Anomalous Healing Experiences” – April 20-21, 2001
- The Quatrune Brain Map: Finding the Golden Key to Every Kid
Roberta Shoemaker-Beal, ATR-BC
A theory with assessment of a new brain map for whole-brain education, which includes the arts, applicable even for “mystery learners.” The project encompasses creative learning using the concept of the Quatrune Bain and Art Therapy, to assist mentally handicapped children to facilitate their ability to cope with life.
- Path11 Podcast: INACS and Dowsing
Bob Price & Charles Peltosalo
Filmmakers of The Path: Evolution sit down with Bob Price of INACS and Charles Peltosalo to discuss the work of INACS and how they came to know each other through the INACS dowsing and remote viewing experiment.
- Remote Viewing at INACS: Video Series
Associate Edward Riordan